Exploring where life and story meet!

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Hides in the bushes and makes weird noises!

This is the best quote EVER!  Yes, I am a bit sleep deprived and suffering the first symptoms of the Warbler Ague, but hey, it's spring!  Actually the proper quote is: "hiding in the bushes and making weird noises," stolen from Birds of North America by Kenn Kaufman, describing the yellow-breasted chat.  Whoever thought I'd be caught quoting a guide to birds, next I'll be enthused about something in my reptile and amphibian guide, or worse, the fish book.  Thankfully I don't own a guide to mosses or fungi.  Wouldn't that make a fabulous blog title?  It is a great description of blogging, save the quote describes an auditory event whereas blogging is visual, but still, it is the same concept.  I should go get some sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment