Exploring where life and story meet!

Tuesday, June 26, 2018

The price of a sparrow

If you've ever read the reviews for anything online (products, businesses, services, even people!) it can be a rather morbidly amusing experience and certainly make you question what kind of a world we live in where people actually think (and post in a public forum!) things like that?  Giving a product a one star review because it didn't do what you thought it should (but wasn't designed to do) is rather presumptuous, highlighting the 'me-centric attitude' held by many Westerners, who don't even realize their folly.  X should do Y because I think it should and the world revolves around me and my merest whims so therefore if X does not do Y, it must be flawed (not my logic)!  Here's a little article that stands that assumption on its head, a refreshing, terrifying (in a good way), and much needed wake-up call to many of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment